About Heather Newman, N.P.
Dallas Bioidentical Hormone Specialist Heather M. Newman, R.N., M.S., F.N.P., is a Nurse Practitioner and Treatment Specialist in Dallas, Texas. She has 18 years of experience as a nurse practitioner, including eleven years of experience in hormone replacement therapy and medical weight loss.
Heather Newman, N.P. graduated from The University of Texas in 1994 with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and then obtained her Master of Science degree in Nursing in 1999.
Heather has devoted her career to helping both men and women restore their health and not just feel normal but optimal with an amazing quality of life. She specializes in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and weight loss.
Heather previously served as a faculty member at the University of Illinois School of Nursing. Heather is also a registered yoga instructor!
Heather Newman is a board-certified family nurse practitioner specializing in hormone replacement, anti-aging, weight loss, and functional medicine.
Heather became passionate about bioidentical hormone treatment when she was thrown into premature menopause at the age of 38. She understands first-hand how hormone imbalance can impact your life.
Her passion for helping people achieve balance in their lives is apparent with the individualized care and time she spends with each and every patient. Her treatment plans are all personalized and designed to promote vitality, correct imbalances, stop age-related disease, and help each person achieve optimum health.
Heather Newman, N.P.’s certifications and advanced trainings:
- The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Advanced Cosmetic injector
- Bellafill—5-year filler advanced injector
- Expert with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) cosmetic injections for the full face, scalp/hair restoration and vaginal rejuvenation/sexual enhancement
- Advanced training with Allergan in the injection techniques for Juvederm, Voluma, Vollure, Vobella, and Botox
- Advanced training with Gladerma in the injection techniques for Restylane (Silk, Defyne, Refyne, and Lyft) and Dysport
Dallas Bioidentical Hormone Specialist Heather Newman, N.P. has been treating patients with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for over 11 years and has been practicing medicine for over 18 years. Heather is dedicated to helping her patients become their best self though the use of BHRT and anti-aging medicine.